MCN Wonder Women is open to senior executives in TV, media and related technology.
No, it is free to enter the awards.
These are the questions you'll need to answer:
- You contact details*
- Nominee's Full Name*
- Nominee's Job Title*
- Nominee's Company Name*
- Nominee's E-mail
- Nominee's Phone Number
- Upload Nominee's Bio
- Upload Nominee's Headshot
- Why your nominee should be a Wonder Woman (750 words)*
- Is your nominee involved with any outside organizations? If yes, please specify*
- Please provide the URL to the nominee's LinkedIn page*
- Please provide your nominee's twitter handle (or her company's twitter handle)*
- Nominees are required to attend the event in LA, will your nominee make themself available?*
- Is this a personal recommendation or a corporate recommendation?*
- Is your company aware of the nomination?*
- A feature in a future edition delivered to the B+C MCN audience (11K qualified readers)
- Bespoke social media assets so you can share the good news
- A branded MCN award
Nominations close January 12, 2024 at 11 PM PT
Honorees will be announced as soon as judging is complete, keep an eye on the website for updates.
You’ll get an acknowledgment by email of your nomination. If you've provided the nominees email address during your nomination, they will also receive an email. The nomination remains confidential and the email won't include the information about who nominated them.
- Visible demonstration of strong leadership
- Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- Making a distinctive and innovative contribution in their field
- Ability, and willingness to act as a role model to others
The awards will take place in June 2024, the date will be announced shortly.