Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Marriott Marquis, NYC
Celebrate The Wonder Woman Class of 2019!
Wonder Women Awards Luncheon 2019
Join us to celebrate the 21st Anniversary of the Multichannel News Wonder Women event, an awards luncheon honoring female leadership, which will occur on March 20, 2019 at the Marriott Marquis in NYC. This event acknowledges a group of extraordinary women in media for their commitment to enhancing the business, challenging the status quo and being an example for young leadership around the world.
Now more than ever, it’s important for us to come together and highlight the significance of women in leadership roles within our industry. The time has come for us to take a stance and champion those around us breaking the glass ceiling. Join us alongside over 800 of your peers for an inspiring event full of laughter, networking and fun as we celebrate our entire class of 2019.
To be announced soon...
WHO IS IN THE ROOM
Rosé All Day Party!
Awards & Luncheon
New York Marriott Marquis
Situated in Times Square, New York Marriott Marquis brings the vitality of Manhattan to you. Explore the Theater District, Rockefeller Center or the Museum of Modern Art, all located near our hotel. Our destination guide will help you discover all the area has to offer!Learn More
VIP GOLD TABLE OF 10
There is no better way to show your support of this amazing class of 2018 than with one or more Gold table sponsorships.
- Reserved Table of Ten with Company Name Prominently Displayed
- Preferred Table Close to the Stage (Grouped Together if More Than One Is Purchased)
- Acknowledgment from the Stage as a Gold Sponsor Supporter of Wonder Women 2018
- Recognition in the Awards Luncheon Program
- Recognition on Event Promotional Materials
- Company Logo and Link on Wonder Women Website
STANDARD TABLE OF 10
- Reserved Table of Ten with Company Name
- Table Placement Assigned After Gold Tables
- Unassigned Open Table Seating
To book your table or seat, please contact Lauren Sullivan for assistance
Lauren Sullivan | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 378 0410