MCN Wonder Women is open to senior executives in TV, media and related technology.
No, it is free to enter the awards.
Entries must be completed and submitted via the mcnwonderwomen.com website. Nominations should be no more than 750 words in length and give as much detail as possible.
To enter, you will need to have the following information available:
- You contact details
- Nominees details including bio
- Why your nominee should be a Wonder Women (750 words)
- Your nominee's involvement with any outside organizations (if any)
- Your nominee's twitter handle
- A feature in a future edition delivered to the MCN audience (11K qualified readers)
- Bespoke social media assets along with nominee logo so you can share the good news
- A branded MCN award
Nominations are currently open. Nominate here.
Nominations close in March 17, 2021.
Honorees will be announced as soon as judging is complete, keep an eye on the website for updates.
You’ll get an acknowledgment by email of your nomination. If you've provided the nominees email address during your nomination, they will also receive an email. The nomination remains confidential and the email won't include the information about who nominated them.
- Visible demonstration of strong leadership
- Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- Making a distinctive and innovative contribution in their field
- Ability, and willingness to act as a role model to others
The awards will take place on September 27, 2021