MCN Wonder Women is open to senior executives in TV, media and related technology.
No, it is free to enter the awards.
To enter, you will need to have the following information available:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Work Address
- Nominee's First Name
- Nominee's Last Name
- Nominee's Job Title
- Nominee's Company Name
- Nominee's E-mail
- Nominee's Phone Number
- Upload Nominee's Bio
- Upload Nominee's Headshot
- Why your nominee should be a Wonder Woman (750 word max)
- Is your nominee involved with any outside organizations? If yes, please specify
- Please provide the URL to the nominee's LinkedIn page
- Please provide other social media handles (or her company's)
- Will the Nominee make themself available to attend the event, in New York?
- Is this a personal recommendation or a corporate recommendation?
- Is your company aware of the nomination?
- A feature in a future edition delivered to the Multichannel News audience (11K qualified readers)
- A branded Multichannel News Award
Nominations close Friday, September 22, 2023
Honorees will be announced in late October, keep an eye on the website for updates.
You’ll get an acknowledgment by email of your nomination. If you've provided the nominees email address during your nomination, they will also receive an email. The nomination remains confidential and the email won't include the information about who nominated them.
- Visible demonstration of strong leadership
- Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- Making a distinctive and innovative contribution in their field
- Ability, and willingness to act as a role model to others
The awards will be held on March 21, 2024
Ziegfeld Ballroom, 141 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019